INNOVACIÓN Y CONSULTING TECNOLOGICO, S.L.
NIF tax identification number: B62331426
Registered office: GLORIETA DE QUEVEDO, 9 – 7º A 28015 MADRID (Madrid)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 93 206 46 00
Registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume 38.447, Page 109, Sheet M-683.906
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Innovación y Consulting Tecnológico, S.L. forms part of GRUPO INCOTEC along with:
Innovación y Consulting Tecnológico de Madrid S.L.,with registered office in Madrid, Glorieta de Quevedo 9, 7ºA, CP 28015, and with CIF tax identification number B86346525; registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, in volume 29.415, page nº 100, section 8, sheet nº 529447 entry 1ª.
Innovación y Consulting Tecnológico de Levante, S.L., with registered office in Valencia, Ronda Narciso Monturiol nº 5, Piso 3º, puerta izquierda, CP 46980, and with CIF tax identification number B-98.022.783; registered in the Commercial Register of Valencia, in volume 8892, book 6178, page 171, sheet V-129205, entry number 24.074.
Innovación y Consulting Tecnológico de Barcelona, S.L., with registered office in Barcelona, Calle Caravel-la la Niña, núm. 22, CP 08017, el Paseo Manuel Girona nº 12, CP 08017, and with CIF tax identification number 62331426; registered in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, in volume 46.513, page 124, sheet number B-522.447.
As a whole, hereafter referred jointly as INCOTEC.
At INCOTEC we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
Personal data is the information which identifies you or makes you identifiable. Through the website, in the boxes established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us, for example, name, surname, email address, telephone number, postal address, town, etc., as well as all data voluntarily provided to us through any social network on which the user is registered. In this case, privacy will depend on the configuration established by the user as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
The user’s visit to the website does not imply having to provide any information on their personal data. Nevertheless, in the case of providing it, the data will be processed lawfully, subject at all times to the principles and rights set out in the GDPR 2016/679 of the 27th of April 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of the 5th of December.
Purpose, duration and legitimacy of processing:
The data that the user provides to us will be processed for the following purposes:
- Attending to the application or request made by the user through the contact form on the website. We collect and process the user’s personal data in order to process and manage their application, query or any request made through this form. This data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil their request and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Sending bulletins and newsletters on services or informative notes related with the services provided by INCOTEC. With the user’s consent we will collect and process their personal data to be able to send them information on our services. This data will be kept as long as the user does not withdraw their consent to its processing and during the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- Managing the CV sent by the interested party through the form established for this effect and including it in the database of candidates of the company. This data will be kept for the maximum period of one year, after which the data will be blocked for the legally established time, guaranteeing full respect of confidentiality in both processing and subsequent destruction.
- Improving the experience of browsing the website. This data will be kept as long as the user does not withdraw their consent to its processing, deleting cookies, and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for improving their experience browsing the website is the consent that the user grants by accepting cookies. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without this affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Managing our social networks and sending information on our activities and products. This data will be kept as long as the user does not withdraw their consent to its processing, and during the time established by law with a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending our activities and news is the consent granted to us to do so. The user has the right to withdraw their consent at any time without this affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
Transfer or communication of personal data and international transfers:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so or sent to providers linked with the Responsible party acting as data processors.
International transfers will not be carried out; in the case of this occurring at any time, you will notified in order to obtain your consent.
Update of data:
For us to keep personal data updated, it is important for the user always to inform us when there is an alteration to it; otherwise, we will not be liable for its veracity.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful, guaranteeing that all information provided corresponds with the real situation, that it is up to date and precise, being obligated to communicate any alteration.
Third party data:
If the user provides the data of third parties to INCOTEC for any purpose, they guarantee that they have obtained this data lawfully, that they have first informed the affected parties, obtaining their consent to communicate it, and that the information provided is precise and truthful.
Obligatory nature of the information requested:
Rights of the interested parties:
You have the right to access your data and obtain information on its processing, as well as a copy of the personal data being processed. You have the right to update it and request the rectification of incorrect data, or request deletion when data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered. You may request the limitation of the processing of your data and oppose its processing, withdrawing your consent, as well as exercising the right of portability of data. Likewise, you have the right to not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing of your personal data. You may exercise your rights by contacting us at our offices located in Calle Carabela “La Niña” 22, bajos, 08017 Barcelona. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider your rights not to have been duly attended to, you have the right to lodge a claim before the control authority at www.aepd.es.
Processing of data of Minors:
Anyone providing data through the forms of this website and accepting their processing declares that they are over 14 years of age, access to and use of the portal being prohibited for persons under this age. If at any time Responsible party detects that a person under 14 years of age has provided personal data, we will proceed to cancel it. Additionally, parents or guardians may in any case contact INNOVACIÓN Y CONSULTING TECNOLOGICO, S.L. to block the access account of the minors in their care who have registered by misrepresenting their identity.
Additionally, the Responsible party reserves the right to eliminate any information published by third parties from their social networks which violates the law, encourages others to do so, or contains messages which attack the dignity of people or institutions. It also has the right to block or report the profile which created these messages.
Processing of Cookies:
A cookie is a small file that downloads and stores itself on the computer of the user when they access a website. Cookies allow the website, among other actions, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of the user or their device, and depending on the information they contain and the way they use their device, may use it to recognize the user.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. More information can be found by reading our Política de cookies.
Política de cookies:
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the effect of the modification of the “Law on Information Society Services” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is obligatory to obtain the user’s express consent for all websites which use non-essential cookies before they browse them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and recover information on their visitors, as well as to allow the site to function correctly.
Through the use of these devices, the web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing pages of the server, their name and password, products which interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND COOKIES WHICH ARE EXCLUDED
In accordance with the EU directive, cookies which require the informed consent of the user are analytics, advertising and affiliate cookies, those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user being excluded.
Technical and functional cookies: these are those which are strictly necessary for use of the website and for provision of the contracted service.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytics cookies: these collect information on the use of the website.
- Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
- Partner cookies: these allow monitoring of visits from other websites, with which the website has established a partnership contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these gather information on preferences and personal selections of the user (retargeting).
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|_ga||2 years||These cookies are part of Google Analytics. This software helps us to gather and analyse information on visitors without personally identifying the individual visitors from Google, such as the user of the browser, new numbers of visitors, response to marketing activity and purchase times. This information helps us to improve our website and its purchase experience, and make our marketing campaigns relevant.|
|__gumm_device||End of browsing||Session Cookie – [pixelRatio]|
|__gumm_device||End of browsing||Session Cookie – [resolution]|
|__gid||24 hours||This is an analytics cookie, related with Google Analytics, used to distinguish users.|
|hs-messages-hide-welcome-message||Session||Own cookie, serving to hide the welcome message.|
|hs-messages-is-open||Session||Own cookie, serving to show the welcome message.|
|messagesUtk||2 years||Cookies for use of the chat|
|nQ_cookieId||2088||Recognises the returning user|
|nQ_ visitId||2088||Recognises the returning user|
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR INSTALLING COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon.
2. Click Configuration.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Configuration.
• Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data.
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click Delete browsing history upon exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Accept.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the downward arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins.
4. Using the “Time interval to delete” on the dropdown menu, select All.
5. Click Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following checkboxes: Delete history, Delete all website data.
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera manages them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information on Opera click here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
If you wish to obtain more information on cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org or to obtain information on how to delete them from your browser, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.